1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jeff Boyder

1. Talove
    Talove
    Yo, I always appreciate shit like this. It makes me laugh. I guess there are always funny, simple, and clunky ways to go about this thing huh? lol
    Dec 9, 2019
  2. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    But I kid not, if the pepper is hot enough, I can guarantee that you will NOT fail in the span of the burn. I had to take one a while ago, but it wasn't hot enough, so I struggled with the temptation anyway. I'll be using habanero next time, lol.
    Dec 9, 2019
  3. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    And besides, you gotta do what you gotta do XD
    Dec 9, 2019
  4. Talove
    Talove
    Keep a stash of hot chilies beside your computer just in case lol.
    Dec 10, 2019
  5. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    Hahaha, yea XD
    Dec 10, 2019
    control your life likes this.
  6. Dragon Birth
    Dragon Birth
    On the contrary they will be giving u urges, better watch out with pepper
    Dec 11, 2019
  7. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    Not really, because I only grab them when I need them, otherwise I don't see them 24/7 lol. Now, a little heat seemed to completely fire me up. When I took it the other day in an emergency, it wasn't hot enough (as I think I said before), and so for some reason the temptation only got worse. That's why I'm using habaneros now. They leave me no opportunities to get "fired up" XD
    Dec 11, 2019
  8. Dragon Birth
    Dragon Birth
    Burning ur stomachs wall isn't the answer. Neither I assume you want to deal with ulcers. If u getting urges go knock urself out with some hardcore workout, it not only helps calm u down but regulate ur messed up hormones too that are now all over the place
    Dec 11, 2019
  9. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    No, it's a once a day "emergency dosage". No more than that. In moderation, because capsaicin is actually EXTREMELY good for you in tiny dosages. Peppers are actually anti-inflammatory. Did you know that? Cheese is flammatory, peppers aren't! As for the workouts, I workout everyday
    Dec 11, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Interesting. It's never occurred to me to use peppers thus. The capsaicin manœver. Excellent.
    Dec 11, 2019
  11. Dragon Birth
    Dragon Birth
    Yes I do know I'm a biochemist, but I thought you were going full force hehe good that you're working out everyday that makes me happy
    Dec 12, 2019