1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UK Lad

1. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    Hospitalise me for remaining quiet or living independently and focusing on my own life. None of this makes sense to me at all.
    Dec 13, 2019
    Dragon Birth likes this.
  2. Dragon Birth
    Dragon Birth
    What do you mean hospitalise your
    Dec 13, 2019
    UK Lad likes this.
  3. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Dragon Birth section in a psyche ward. Because coming off medications, then trying to stay away from home to focus on developing what I lost over 16 years on meds, is wrong in their eyes. I am damaged from the side effects. I can’t stand what my parents say or do for even one second. I’ve lost my ability to read and write!
    Dec 14, 2019
    Dragon Birth likes this.
  4. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Dragon Birth they constantly want me to claim welfare benefits and take drugs and anything I say about how meds have damaged me is psychosis or paranoia to them. I can’t even take much legal action to stop them. Nobody listens to mental patients!
    Dec 14, 2019
    Dragon Birth likes this.
  5. Dragon Birth
    Dragon Birth
    I'm so sorry to hear about ur situation this sounds really wrong and needs to stop. You have to find a way to show them how this is affecting you negatively. Feel free to msg me and we could work together on that I have some ideas. But first take it easy don't panic and don't be paranoid. Stay focused
    Dec 14, 2019
    UK Lad likes this.
  6. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Dragon Birth no point arguing with them I have no power over anyone. They gave me meds for illnesses I didn’t have. Now I’ve got the illnesses, I’m literally brain damaged. Can’t control myself at all. I’ll message u
    Dec 16, 2019