Comments on Profile Post by Motiv3

1. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    When I went down there, her vagina smelled pretty bad, I just put my tongue and then went up and Made up an excuse like I was feeling bad to not hurt her +
    Dec 22, 2019
  2. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Today Im having such a bad smell in my pennis, like her smell, but got no pain when urinating. What can be happening here? Maybe just she had bad smell because party night (sweat)?
    Dec 22, 2019
  3. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Need advices please, What should I do? I'm gonna meet her tomorrow again, OFC, for sex. What if she again has that bad smell? Should I tell her? Should I go a doctor?
    Dec 22, 2019
  4. Invincible Under The Sun
    Invincible Under The Sun
    Its always better to use condoms, for now just wash your pipi, if tomorrow she has the same smell i think you should use a condom for sure and after that never have sex with her again. ;)
    Dec 22, 2019
    Muphy likes this.
  5. IAmLegion
    IAmLegion
    If her vagina smells bad, it can be anything from an STD like gonorrhea to something mildly irritating like a fungal infection.

Don't wait for symptoms to show up. Get yourself checked by a doctor and use a condom next time.

A little less enjoyment from sex is a fair trade off to protect yourself from an STD. HIV is still a death sentence.
    Dec 23, 2019
    Coffee Candy and Muphy like this.