1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jeff Boyder

1. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    I call it, The Treadmill Project
    Dec 28, 2019
  2. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    If successful, I will tell the whole world about it, because I know that there are people out there who need a way out of their misery just as I do.
    Dec 28, 2019
  3. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    What exactly are you gonna use the pistol to do?
    Dec 28, 2019
    fg4795, Jeff Boyder and spaces like this.
  4. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    Well, what would a depressed person do with a pistol? Don't worry, there is still a lot of time left to fix this.
    Dec 28, 2019
    fg4795 and spaces like this.
  5. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Idk. Shoot a robber?

Depression doesn't validate suicide, if that's what you're implying.
    Dec 28, 2019
  6. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    I realize, and everything I believe in goes entirely against it, but when you are so deep into the pits, and you can't see a way out, you go into another cavern expecting to see light even though you know you won't.
    Dec 28, 2019
    fg4795 and spaces like this.
  7. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    But like I said, I have planned this out incredibly well, so if I can stick to it, then all should be well, and the real me should then return
    Dec 28, 2019
    fg4795, spaces and CTRL + DEL like this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This new year is a whole new decade. A new start. Take heart my friend
    Dec 28, 2019
    fg4795, spaces and Jeff Boyder like this.
  9. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    Thanks man, it's been rough, and I'm grateful to have made it this far. I'm ready to fight harder than I ever have in this upcoming year. I'm going to put all that's left of me into this effort. Even if it kills me, lol. I'll take heart, and I'll defeat this demon that has destroyed my life once and for all, taking up my life of joy that I was meant to live.
    Dec 28, 2019
    fg4795, spaces, Taqwa1 and 1 other person like this.