1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by boichywow

1. CodeTalker
    CodeTalker
    Good bye. I hope one day when this addiction is in check, that I will be able to leave too.
    Dec 30, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Goodbye man. Cheesy but I love you and you had a big impact on me when I just started. Have a good life! :) ✌️
    Dec 30, 2019
  3. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I gonna miss you prettyboichad (;´д`)ゞ
    Dec 31, 2019
  4. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    boichy ..... :( Noooo :$
    Jan 1, 2020
  5. boichywow
    boichywow
    I love all you guys!!!
    Jan 4, 2020
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You bring a magic to this world that nobody else can, not even if they tried their hardest. You are a bundle of experiences, wonder, love, worries, dreams + hopes that have led you to this very minute and just look at you. You are astounding.
    Jan 8, 2020
  7. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    We regularly forget how important we are- however much we are told sometimes we need someone from outside of our box, our worlds to remind us + I hope that this does just that. You are so important, so loved + never alone in this crazy massive world. Have a lovely life
    Jan 8, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    A little late, but take care man :)
    Jan 8, 2020
  9. boichywow
    boichywow
    You have always done just that my dearest <3
    Jan 18, 2020
  10. boichywow
    boichywow
    Thank you bats!
    Jan 18, 2020
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Hey take care my luvly dude. I’m leaving here to cause I’m no longer the victim of PMO. But still check it. Cause maybe i’ll not have enough time and maybe I dont spend my empathy and time anymore. Good luck my boi :)
    Jan 24, 2020