1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. scjguy
    scjguy
    Hi!
    Well, my only tip is START IT NOW AND DON'T LOOK BACK! Because time passes by so fast and when you realize you're already 29 and haven't had good sex :(
    My new year's resolution are pretty much to stay firm on the journey and reap the benefits. Day 35 today!
    Join our whatsapp group!
    Dec 31, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes i would definitely like to join. But I don't know if I am ready. I mean I am definitely going forward but I still get horny if I read something here about jerking or hornyness Haha. But every day a bit less and I am not acting on it anymore. Btw thank you for your tips and great that you're at day 35 already. Do you think I am ready?
    Dec 31, 2019
  3. scjguy
    scjguy
    Unfortunately, you might not be ready, because we do tell about our experiences in the group, but with caution so as to not trigger anyone.
    I mean, other than that, if it weren't for the group, I'd probably not be on my 35th day today, so all in all, it's worth a try! How many days u at?
    Dec 31, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Of nofap it has been a week but getting horny with someone else on chat, 5 days. I first though I was replacing it with looking here but that is not the case. So I am doing well. I think, going strong.
    Jan 1, 2020
    scjguy likes this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Heey can you ad me to the group?
    Jan 3, 2020
  6. scjguy
    Jan 3, 2020