1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. letter
    letter
    Hot Chocolate IV, 250ml/hr, stat!

Heh :3

I’m almost better. This has got to have been one of the worst colds I’ve ever had. Thanks for checking in with me. I hope it’s just another day or two.

How are you?
    Jan 4, 2020
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Alright! One hot chocolate for the letter then! :3 Coming right up!

I'm glad to hear that you are almost better and that you are getting stronger. I hope its another day or two and I'll increase the hot chocolates until you get better. :D I'm doing good. Things have been off to a great start this year and I've been maintaining a positive mindset so the writer is doing wonderful. c:
    Jan 5, 2020
  3. letter
    letter
    It's so good to hear that! :D

I'm finally back on my feet. It was a long haul. It's hard to say because I totally didn't see a doctor, but based on what I went through I think I may have had pneumonia.

But letter is all better now :D
    Jan 14, 2020
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yay! I'm glad to hear that the letter is doing much better now. The writer wishes that letter went to a doctor since pneumonia could kill you and no one wants the letter departing from us. :(

However, the writer is glad that letter is doing much better and hopes that we can do the things we talked about together soon. :D
    Jan 14, 2020