1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Raging Wife

1. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Take a break from sex until your insecurities go away. This isn't a feeling you want to allow to fester.
    Jan 11, 2020
    Win_for_life, Meisterkatze and spaces like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    why you feel like a sex toy?
    Jan 11, 2020
    Win_for_life, Meisterkatze and spaces like this.
  3. Raging Wife
    Raging Wife
    I have made myself available at any time, we have over done it a bit I think. Partially my fault I suppose but can't shake this feeling. He is doing well but I'm still paranoid and accusing. This time it's really affected me. Him not working isn't helping matters because I'm a worrier!
    Jan 12, 2020
    Win_for_life likes this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yea I wouldnt blame you for worrying if hes not working, I can see how you could want to make yourself available so he doesn't need P.

I think should make him do some simple task before you let anything happen.

Try to get him to notice he has to make the effort to do somthing nice for you before you make yourself available
    Jan 14, 2020
    Win_for_life and Raging Wife like this.
  5. Raging Wife
    Raging Wife
    Yes I think you hit the nail on the head there. He needs to do something nice for me, and not just the school run or cook dinner etc, something for me, not for house or kids that i would usually do that he needs congratulations for when he does it! He got me flowers yesterday but that was because he lied to me about something small, and that's why I was paranoid because I knew he was lying about or hiding something.
    Jan 14, 2020
    Win_for_life and im’possible like this.
  6. im’possible
    im’possible
    Congrats on 7 weeks. Seems like you're not satisfied with him. Past exp tells me you need him to listen to your needs. Try to tell him directly/indirectly. Don't rush on solution/conclusion.
    Jan 14, 2020
    Win_for_life and Raging Wife like this.