1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
fixmenow
Last Activity:
Dec 28, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 7, 1965 (Age: 58)

Share This Page

fixmenow

Fapstronaut, Male, 58

Was shitty for a few weeks , but I’m back and with just that, feeling solid and ready again. Dec 23, 2017

fixmenow was last seen:
Dec 28, 2017
    1. fixmenow
      fixmenow
      Was shitty for a few weeks , but I’m back and with just that, feeling solid and ready again.
      1. 2525 likes this.
    2. fixmenow
      fixmenow
      You are right on the name change, I pulled that at a very low point
    3. fixmenow
      fixmenow
      I did not know this was an IM, this is the best way for me to communicate as my time zone is in the middle of the Pacific ocean.
    4. fixmenow
      fixmenow
      I will look at Bootcamp - there is so much info and this reality of my issue hit me like a very large brick so a lot to take in.
    5. fixmenow
      fixmenow
      Yes, I am Catholic, could be more devoted but do attend church weekly, pray several times a day and more importantly have a strong belief i
    6. CreatedRight
      CreatedRight
      Do you believe in God and his Son? See videos in Sacred Sexuality Project . Com. Many helps there. Have you considered Bootcamp, above?
    7. CreatedRight
      CreatedRight
      In a few days, I'd like you to ask NoFap for a name change, something positive. I was CreatedRight, I screwed myself up, but my vision is to be WholeAgain. Maybe that needs to be our password so you remind yourself you have potential.
    8. CreatedRight
      CreatedRight
      How can we best communicate?
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 7, 1965 (Age: 58)

Signature

[​IMG]