1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by npc444

1. ahighertruth
    ahighertruth
    How long was your break?
    Jan 15, 2020
    npc444 and spaces like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I've taken a step back from nofap before when I didn't feel like sharing or had a hard time staying clean. For me the break was good and when I got back on here, I was eager to give it 100% again. How are you right now?
    Jan 15, 2020
    npc444 and spaces like this.
  3. npc444
    npc444
    On January 1 I felt like I was going to stay clean this whole year, but I relapsed on January 13. I haven't use nofap in 3-4 weeks.
    Jan 15, 2020
  4. npc444
    npc444
    @imastegosaurus at one point I felt like deleting my account due to the embarrassment of failure. But the community is very encouraging and understanding. I still want to stop this habit for good.
    Jan 15, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You said it all. I was afraid of the embarassment here, too. But if I'm honest to myself: If everyone here would make it to 90 days without any issues, I wouldn't feel comfortable here. It's the constant picking-yourself-up and trying-again and sometimes the success of some people that makes me think this is the right place for me right now.
    Jan 16, 2020
    npc444 likes this.