Comments on Profile Post by BuddhaPunkRobotMonk

1. Kurapika95
    Kurapika95
    Hello my dear friend. I've been thinking about getting in touch with you recently.
    My professional life is going well but my efforts to eradicate this addiction have been unsuccessful lately.
    I hope you and your family are doing well.
    Jan 27, 2020
  2. Kurapika95
    Kurapika95
    Thanks a lot for your kind message.
    Jan 27, 2020
  3. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
    BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
    Good to hear from you Kurapika! Sorry to hear that your recovery isn't going well. Keep doing your best. I think a time will come when you just want to be "done with it" and things will be easy from that point. That's what happened to me, though it took 6 years to get to that point.
    Jan 29, 2020
    Kurapika95 likes this.
  4. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
    BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
    My family and I are all doing well thank you for asking. Take care friend.
    Jan 29, 2020
    Kurapika95 likes this.
  5. Kurapika95
    Kurapika95
    I kind of reached that point in 2017, went sober for more than 4 months but then couldn't endure a very long episode of PAWS and crashed. I've been trying to get back since then but without much success and to be honest just remembering this PAWS episode scares me. I hope to muster the courage to properly fight this addiction again.
    Jan 31, 2020
  6. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
    BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
    Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by PAWS. Some kind of withdrawal syndrome?
    Feb 5, 2020
  7. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
  8. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
    BuddhaPunkRobotMonk
    I am very sorry to hear about that, that must have been extremely tough. :( Have you tried maybe reducing it gradually instead?
    Feb 5, 2020
  9. Kurapika95
    Kurapika95
    Yes, but with mixed results. I was somewhat successful in 2018/2019 because I was extremely busy with my final year of college then with the intensive post-graduate diploma that I studied for. However, I have been failing miserably since finishing it. I know that I need to start over and am trying to gather the mental strength required to do so.
    Feb 21, 2020