1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Funny! I just was about to write you a profile post when you write one to me.
    Don't be too hard on yourself! You just recovered from an illness. Although your counter now shows 0 days, you stay a very advanced rebooter!
    Jan 17, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    By the way, is that really you on the picture? Are you the sloth of the new Space Program, letter? :)
    Jan 17, 2020
  3. letter
    letter
    :3 funny indeed

Yeah, this hasn't got me down. I'm not in the dumps like after my past full-relapses. It helps to be able to understand why it happened and have an answer to carry on forward with.

It's strange because even though I didn't live up to what I hoped, it still feels like a step forward and not a step back.
    Jan 17, 2020
  4. letter
    letter
    Thanks for your kind words. How are you doing in your progress?

Heheheh, yeeesss! Slothstronaut Letter on sortie to never-again-land, God willing, this time I'll make it :3
    Jan 17, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    not much further, tbh. But I'm doing everything I can. And I will mobilize more powers. There's just moving on for me!
    Jan 17, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We astrocan do it!
    Jan 17, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh man sorry to read it, you were going amazing , still I am happy to read that you were in control in the setback, you've improved greatly.
    Jan 18, 2020
  8. Happy Gnome
    Happy Gnome
    Curiosity killed the sloth hahaha!
    Jan 18, 2020
  9. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are strong and you will heal. Never let one day shrink your beautiful heart Letter, a beautiful heart is truly special.

You are special and your heart is such an endearing and comforting quality of those lucky enough to know you. You are one of the good guys. And on behalf of the whole world I'd like to say we are so grateful for that.
    Jan 18, 2020