1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tim9910

1. Hello Friend
    Hello Friend
    You mean you can't sleep? It's probably because of that extra energy produced by semen retention. or P.A.W.S
    Jan 19, 2020
    Tim9910 likes this.
  2. Tim9910
    Tim9910
    I sleep, but very lite and I often wake up during the night. So it felt like I didn't sleep. I'm trying walking, reading, blue light glasses, natural light lamp, no tv in the evening, but I didn't succeed to change it. Any advice?
    Jan 19, 2020
    Meisterkatze and Hello Friend like this.
  3. Hello Friend
    Hello Friend
    hmm...I have the same issue. Reading a book and avoiding blue light help me I guess. But there's something I haven't tried yet. Exercising! I'm gonna start exercising, and I think it helps a lot! besides that, you better focus on doing something productive to use that energy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsRtScmpvXo
    I hope this video helps you. it's 20 mins but worth watching.
    Jan 19, 2020
    Meisterkatze and Tim9910 like this.
  4. Tim9910
    Tim9910
    Interesting! It makes sense in the way that the only few nights I slept well I was exhausted. I am exercising every day (football or fitness), but maybe that isn't enough. I will try to be busy whole evening and go to bed a bit later and see how that works out
    Jan 19, 2020
    Meisterkatze and Hello Friend like this.
  5. Tim9910
    Tim9910
    Hello Friend (or other friends), I used some datingapps in the summer which set me back. On the moment I haven't used datingapps in 4 months time, but I still have sleeping problems. It feels like when one cell of my body is still active I can't sleep. My lifestyle is extremely healthy (meditation, sport, good food). How are you? Do you find a solution? Or does anyone else find one? Can a docter help with this?
    Jan 20, 2021
    Hello Friend likes this.