1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by red gyarados

1. John__
    John__
    Monogamy and marriage will persist only because of the benefits it has for properly raising offspring. Otherwise, yes, monogamy is on it's way out.
    Jan 27, 2020
  2. John__
    John__
    ...I say this as someone who is getting married in less than 3 months. However, this is because I believe my legacy will best be left through the offspring I create and I believe my fiancé is the best person to do that with.
    Jan 27, 2020
  3. red gyarados
    red gyarados
    I guess but I don’t hear most married guys talking about legacy. It’s like they’re just going for the safe option or something. I’m sure the mailman has never been happier.
    Jan 27, 2020
  4. John__
    John__
    Most married guys are yes-men that have no real competence and aren't strategic in life, in business, or even in their sexual relationship with their spouse. To put it simply, they're airheads just floating through life working just to get by without doing anything of value or ever really living.
    Jan 28, 2020
    red gyarados likes this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Have you read The Truth by Neil Strauss?
    Jun 15, 2020
    aricking likes this.
  6. red gyarados
    red gyarados
    Even then it’s just not worth it anymore. Better to have a place all to yourself and a few partners in your contact list.
    Aug 16, 2020
    aricking likes this.
  7. red gyarados
    red gyarados
    Lol everyone wants to stick their fingers in their ears and talk about how everything “should” be. I’m really starting to hate that word.
    Aug 16, 2020
    aricking likes this.