1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by dogeatdog

1. tree28
    tree28
    I doubt you have it but the situation is getting out of hand. around every 30 hours the amount of cases doubles and it isnt looking good. yet another reason that the chinese government is a cancer.
    Jan 28, 2020
  2. dogeatdog
    dogeatdog
    I heard that the coronavirus was actually a bio-weapon designed by China that got leaked? That's pretty fucking scary.
    Jan 28, 2020
  3. IGY
    IGY
    If true, that wouldn't surprise me (of any of the major powers). But it also sounds like a conspiracy theory. I hope you feel better soon.
    Jan 28, 2020
  4. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    I said this the moment the virus was reported and nobody here wants to believe me; not even my classmates (i go to med school).

A virus is the best bioagent to weaponize.

I doubt you have it, but stay careful.
    Jan 29, 2020
    dogeatdog likes this.
  5. tree28
    tree28
    Apparently it appeared a few miles from a bio research lab, although i dont remember specifics. At the very least itll be worse than SARS at this point, that took like 7 months to peak at 8000 cases, this one might hit that by February
    Jan 29, 2020
    dogeatdog likes this.
  6. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    It did. I checked Google earth.
    Jan 29, 2020
    dogeatdog likes this.
  7. tree28
    tree28
    "oops I threw the vial of coronavirus into the ventilation system oops"
    Jan 29, 2020
  8. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    I honestly hope the virus mutates to a highly lethal variant as soon as possible.
    Jan 29, 2020
  9. IGY
    IGY
    Why?
    Jan 29, 2020
    aricking likes this.
  10. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    A virus' host is its vector.
    Jan 29, 2020
  11. IGY
    IGY
    What does that mean?
    Jan 29, 2020
    aricking likes this.
  12. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Let me simplify it even more.

What is the first thing governments do to stop the spread of malaria?
    Jan 29, 2020
  13. IGY
    IGY
    idk
    Jan 29, 2020
    aricking likes this.
  14. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Wow. Kids can answer this.

They kill all mosquitoes and destroy their breeding sites.

Think of the coronavirus as malaria and infected humans as mosquitoes, except in this case, the virus can kill the mosquitoes too.
    Jan 29, 2020
  15. IGY
    IGY
    "Wow. Kids can answer this." Thanks for the humiliation. Just what I needed.
    Jan 29, 2020
    aricking likes this.
  16. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    It's not humiliation; it's common sense. Every person should have enough knowledge to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. It is a service to mankind which requires hardly any effort. Try Google next time.
    Jan 29, 2020