Comments on Profile Post by Coffee Candy

1. josbo21
    josbo21
    Well, I failed last week. This addiction is never gonna be easy, so take one day at a time without thinking too much. Apart from it, I keep on working as a Spanish teacher, as long as everything goes on.
    Feb 5, 2020
  2. josbo21
    josbo21
    I am sorry of not being as active as before, but I noticed lots of people that I had been following had gone or deleted their accounts. So I am kinda feel sad for that.
    Feb 5, 2020
  3. josbo21
    josbo21
    But well, I am so happy that you are here and active, you are of great help for so many people on this site. You are a true inspiration, @Coffee Candy, stay strong!
    Feb 5, 2020
  4. Coffee Candy
    Coffee Candy
    Sorry to hear you're struggling and that you're missing members.. its gonna be ok.
    I'm wishing you better days ahead and many more members to meet and befriend.

Thanks for the sweet message, Josbo. I'm just trying to encourage people and do what I can and pass on old nofap traditions to new members.
    Feb 5, 2020
  5. josbo21
    josbo21
    Of course, you can and you are a great part of the site. I see your point and I agree with yo that we have to pass these ideas to the new ones. Lets keep going and stay strong!
    Feb 6, 2020
    Dhruva_, |DEKU| and Coffee Candy like this.
  6. Coffee Candy
    Coffee Candy
    Heres some good news for you: Freedom_Lover is back with that very username if you search it up youk'll find her :+)
    Feb 7, 2020
    Dhruva_, |DEKU| and josbo21 like this.