1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Kligor
    Kligor
    Hi Candy yeah i agree from day 0 to day 15 is road of thorns where i walk barefoot(for me) :)
    About interview i m not so sure,i talked to boss and he seems like nice person,i make him smile few times during our job talk.I have stutter few times during talking and i hate that stutter problem.
    Feb 13, 2020
  2. Kligor
    Kligor
    Sometimes when that stutter happens i think in myself someone who listen when i speak will think that i m retarded.
    Pure wonder rare happens stutter to me when i m with friends or family.Thank you for asking me i appreciate it :)
    I will write here down what boss will decide he told me he will call me during next week.Thank you for your time :)
    Feb 13, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Right, getting to a goal can be hard.
    Know we're rooting for you though!

That sounds like a good interview.
    Don't worry about it, you can't help it, therefore it's out of your control.
    I'm sure you did your best. :+)
    Feb 13, 2020
  4. Kligor
    Kligor
    That is truth thinking can't help situation.Not to worry is best i can do i m aware of that,i think that stutter is only in my head.
    Feb 13, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oops we wrote our posts @ the same time.
    They won't think that..I think everyone is aware about stutters but if not, you could tell them about it I suppose..or just say "Sorry I have a stutter" or something.

Maybe being nervous or anxious makes it happen more often.

Aright, ya, let me know :+)
    Feb 13, 2020
  6. Kligor
    Kligor
    When i m nervous that happens all the time,when i m calm that is very rare for stutter to happen.But since i started nofap i have no fear to talk with people or feel shame when talking with strangers or anyone.You are right it is better to tell him i have stutter,i will feel easier.
    Feb 13, 2020