1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MJ Warrior 93

1. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Be you. Don't overwhelm, but express your feelings in heartfelt ways that also leave her with the choice.
    Feb 13, 2020
    Symbol of Peace, | Nico | and MJ93 like this.
  2. MJ Warrior 93
    MJ Warrior 93
    Ok. And how do I do that?
    Feb 13, 2020
    Symbol of Peace, | Nico | and vxlccm like this.
  3. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Depends on the lady :) What was the first thing you thought of that she would like?
    Feb 13, 2020
    Symbol of Peace and | Nico | like this.
  4. MJ Warrior 93
    MJ Warrior 93
    What she always needed is truth and honesty. What she also likes is making music. And her recent project inspired me to go back to playing my guitar. But now I couldn't keep practicing anymore after our break up.
    Feb 13, 2020
    Symbol of Peace, | Nico | and vxlccm like this.
  5. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Can you record onto an old-skool CD? Maybe leave a gift at her door. Just a "missing you" kind of thing. Bout the best idea I could come up with. Good luck on whatever you decide!
    Feb 13, 2020
  6. MJ Warrior 93
    MJ Warrior 93
    As much as I wish I could try that, but one problem is that... we live far away from each other.
    Feb 13, 2020
  7. MJ Warrior 93
    MJ Warrior 93
    And I'm also working on a letter that I want to send to her tomorrow. Can you take the time to enter on my thread that I made? So you can read what I made for her and tell me what you think about it.
    Feb 13, 2020