1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by dogeatdog

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There is one thing but needs practicing. As when a sexual thought comes to our mind, cut it directly and it will vanish. And as you see a girl just avoid staring at her and yoy will get used to it
    Feb 19, 2020
  2. YugenDran
    YugenDran
    Same man i stared at woman not in eyes but at hair tho lol i am still training to maintain eye contact.Now i am focusing on men to hold eye contact tho
    Feb 19, 2020
  3. YugenDran
    YugenDran
    and focus all your power into your mind and simply dont fantasize or sexualise in mind thats how i beat off my today intense urge the most feared enemy of mine who always kick me to day 0 on day 4
    Feb 19, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    First of all, you are a man and it's natural for you to have a different kind of attractive look towards women. I love someone so much that now I'm not at all interested in other females, no matter how pretty they are cause I know I've got the prettiest. Love someone. :)
    Feb 20, 2020
  5. mana95
    mana95
    What about make friends with them, then we can see a human being than a women.
    Mar 10, 2020
    Deleted Account and Master Chips like this.