1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by huncholini

1. JorgeM
    JorgeM
    Thats good mate atleast youre ontop of it on the first day. You can talk to me if you'd like to avoid another relapse because I know how it is.
    Mar 3, 2020
  2. huncholini
    huncholini
    Thanks mate likewise here for you we all in this together. Everything was going fine until I couldn’t sleep till 5am, I had tried everything but couldn’t sleep so PMO and instantly regretted it. How do I prevent this happening again
    Mar 3, 2020
  3. JorgeM
    JorgeM
    Ive gotten that far before if you read my story, and even looking at a woman caused a reaction. I feel its like your mind goes on high alert looking for a way to make you PMO. So my advice is to do a little reset, If you cant sleep, get up out of bed, drink some water, watch a youtube video without any sexual content, and you'll naturally want to sleep again.
    Mar 4, 2020
  4. JorgeM
    JorgeM
    Also your mind has already seen this as a normal thing that you need to survive, if you look into addiction. Like eating and drinking water your mind craves sexual energy thinking that its something you need to relax, fall asleep, go out to a party, etc
    Mar 4, 2020
  5. JorgeM
    JorgeM
    Can I ask what goes through your mind when you cant sleep?
    Mar 4, 2020
  6. huncholini
    huncholini
    I felt really good not fapping. Usually I talk to a lot of girls but i know I’m not reaching my full potential and capability so when I stopped fapping for a month I felt great more lively and more sociable with girls and i liked that. However after PMO it’ll take a few days to get back on track
    Mar 4, 2020
  7. huncholini
    huncholini
    My head was very tense not sure as to why but I kept tossing and turning at night and tried sleeping went bathroom twice drank water but still couldn’t so I PMO. However after PMO I didn’t sleep right away, it took me another hour so for future I think if I can’t sleep to just face it and get through
    Mar 4, 2020
  8. JorgeM
    JorgeM
    I just failed mine today too suffered the same thing. Next time ill do the same thing and just stay up the night.
    Talking to you does help though in keeping my mind on my goal. Thankyou
    Mar 5, 2020
    huncholini likes this.
  9. huncholini
    huncholini
    No problem we’re in this together! Try going gym or keeping active during the day so your fatigue enough to sleep at night without anything. If not read a book, you’ll get bored and fall asleep
    Mar 5, 2020
  10. JorgeM
    JorgeM
    I go to the gym often and Im decently a big dude. its day 6 and its gotten easier to sleep. through will power and commitment I managed.
    Mar 11, 2020
  11. huncholini
    huncholini
    Good work pal it should get easier and stay safe from corona
    Mar 12, 2020