1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Doing well. What is that? Is it the corona virus? I'm not worried about that. I didn't even know it was a thing people talked about so much lol. Until this guy started talking about it at the store last week.

How are you, Candy?
    Mar 7, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cool beans. Any plans this weekend?
    Ya. Lol, oh they're talking about itt. I guess my worry is diminishing even though the frequency of which I wash my hands is not somehow :b
    I'm doing pretty good too, Im in the process of trying to get this one job but its taking forever to sort things out..
    May I have a Pastor Pres prayer for getting it, cos I really want the job.
    Mar 7, 2020
  3. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Lol. I'll pray for your health and wellness, in addition to your job prospects. I pray for God's will, most importantly. I don't know that much about you, but you seem very sweet. Give it your best!

I don't talk about my plans too much on here. I am preaching tomorrow. Looking forward to it!
    Mar 7, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thank you!
    I will.
    c:

I'll pray for your family's wellness and yours as well!

Thanks for sharing. Have a nice ceremony, I bet you'll do great :+)
    Mar 7, 2020
  5. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Always good to hear from you. The service went well. Getting closer to finding the place God has for me.
    Mar 11, 2020