1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Muphy

1. mana95
    mana95
    Muphy what do u think about 6yrs gap relationship ? Is it good or bad.
    Mar 15, 2020
  2. Muphy
    Muphy
    I didnt get the question. Can you please elaborate once here or you can start a conversation if you like. 6 years gap relationship means.. same person after 6 years, same person after 6 years long distant, different person after 6 years ..
    Mar 15, 2020
  3. Muphy
  4. mana95
    mana95
    Sorry, i make it correct this time. Is it ok to begin a relationship with someone who is younger or older than 6 yrs compare to our age. Means gf,bf relationship.
    Mar 15, 2020
  5. Muphy
    Muphy
    If I say personally, there is no problem in that. but the thing is you have to understand the mental level of another person as well, bec suppose you are 24 and your partner in 30 then you are still in exploring phase and she will be in settling phase. You might like trekking in mountains and she want a hot tea in balcony with a view. So if these kind of things are fine then these is no problem
    Mar 15, 2020
  6. mana95
    mana95
    Thanks for reply Muphy. It seems more mutual understanding than age.
    Mar 15, 2020
  7. Muphy
    Muphy
    with the above example, I do not mean that you give up trekking or she give up her choices. just an understanding is needed there nothing else.I know a couple in which the person was 24 and girl was 16 that time and that person was in military. Later on his wife completed her studies, did masters along with him and they are visiting different countries now after their daughter's marriage.
    Mar 15, 2020
  8. Muphy