1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IWantToBreakFree123

1. palindromo
    palindromo
    I prefer Piano Concerto No. 21 of Mozart and Chopin
    Mar 16, 2020
  2. palindromo
    palindromo
    But Lacrimosa is one of the best requiem ,
    as Verdi 's requiem : Dies Irae
    Mar 16, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cool to see some fellas around here like Classic music, i like the Johann Sebastian - Bach-Air on G String, always good to listen to it while reading/studying
    Mar 16, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I wonder this often. The radio is so full of vapid lifeless music and most people are fine with it. Don’t even know the gems they’re missing out on
    Mar 16, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There are still people who appreciate it. ;) I remember when I read Faust ending listening to Lacrimosa. I guess nothing fits better than these two things. Sadly, there are many people who are slaves to worthless pop culture.
    May 15, 2020
  6. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    Great to find people like you Ὀρφεύς :) I think I understand your point about pop music, however maybe there exist some tiny pearls, which are worth of listen to? What do you think?
    May 15, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Of course! It is impossible to always be awful even for the pop industry. The main problem is slow development. This industry gives the effort to make something worth only when it is necessary.
    May 15, 2020
  8. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    It is like this, unfortunately... Many songs are very similar, if not to say almost the same. Thankfully there are some songs which involve original ideas and true artistic value :)
    May 15, 2020