1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Archimal
Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2020
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Birthday:
Dec 24, 1982 (Age: 41)

Share This Page

Archimal

Fapstronaut, Male, 41

NoFap Defender

I've been doing well with building habits. Half Goggin-style kicking my own ass, half Peterson-style understanding and forgiving myself. Apr 24, 2020

Archimal was last seen:
Apr 24, 2020
    1. Archimal
      Archimal
      Relapse. Only PMO but still. Sooner than I anticipated. I weakened myself from earlier today from online sites. Avoiding them. Restart.
      1. Blessedboy❤️
        Blessedboy❤️
        That voice telling you otherwise, your inner critic let him know that he won't win, your dreams and wonder are so much louder than him- we just need reminding sometimes. You are worthy of your dreams and all the happiness that achieving them will bring you. Never doubt that sweetheart. I hope you're having a lovely day.
        Mar 18, 2020
        Deleted Account and Archimal like this.
    2. Archimal
      Archimal
      This detox has forced me to face my pain. Last night hurt. Deeply. I wanted and needed it. They still hurt; my mistakes. Vices lead to worse
    3. Archimal
      Archimal
      It's a lazy weekend to get some rest. Still things to do and still the journey continues. I hope everyone else is having a good one too.
    4. Archimal
      Archimal
      Okay, today is great. It's day 1 (yesterday was day 0) for the full detox and although I had the urges pop up, so far I've been strong.
      1. Protagonist
        Protagonist
        Stay strong brother!
        Mar 13, 2020
      2. Protagonist
        Protagonist
        You got this!
        Mar 13, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 24, 1982 (Age: 41)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    More than a decade of running from and suppressing my pain has caused me to waste the best years of my life and leave the pain to build and grow.
    At the moment I'm working on it with a full detox which I plan to make permanent abstention. Every day I wake to the pain which is now exponential compared to back then. Every day is a battle not to relapse in any way to dull the pain. Every day is a challenge to learn from the pain and incorporate it into myself.
    I've made steps in the right direction. They've been the most painful steps of my life. Finally, I welcome them. My old companion pain has been with me long enough and it's time we work out our differences and take our separate ways.
    We'll see each other again from time to time, there's no doubt. For now, I have a lot to discuss with my close companion pain. A lot to work out.
    I think part of this is to also help others with insights I've gleamed in my time. If I can't save myself then maybe I can save another.

An important personal meme to myself that means everything to me: 1step

Signature

[​IMG]