1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ANameThatStartsWithK

1. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    That's not bad.
    Mar 19, 2020
  2. ANameThatStartsWithK
    ANameThatStartsWithK
    I took a nap in the afternoon today and had another erotic type dream however no leak
    Mar 19, 2020
    Deleted Account and Leashed4good like this.
  3. ANameThatStartsWithK
    ANameThatStartsWithK
    @Leashed4good I've had erotic dreams during but I didnt leak and I strongly think that its because of life force depletion from my pmo habit and other bad habits. So I think its bad. I wrote my status all wrong I should have clarified.
    Mar 19, 2020
    Deleted Account and Leashed4good like this.
  4. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    If you didn't leak... That's so much better. Wet dream can happen between 15 to 40 days... And slowly it will be less frequent.
    Mar 19, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  5. ANameThatStartsWithK
    ANameThatStartsWithK
    @Leashed4good I leaked for the first time yesterday night however other nights where I had erotic dreams I could have leaked but didnt I am assuming that I didn't have it in me to o without p just by dream imagination and life force depletion.
    Mar 19, 2020
  6. ANameThatStartsWithK
    ANameThatStartsWithK
    I am currently reading translation of spring eagles(Chinese author) reboot and it explains nocturnal emissions(wet dreams) I'm learning and once I'll learn maybe I'll be more clear.
    Mar 19, 2020
  7. ANameThatStartsWithK
    Mar 19, 2020