1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Sauhund
Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Mar 27, 1967 (Age: 57)
Veterinarian

Share This Page

Sauhund

New Fapstronaut, Male, 57, from Munich, Germany

Got a low and very tight circumcision with frenulum removal. Now masturbation is not fun any more. Jan 25, 2021

Sauhund was last seen:
Feb 20, 2022
    1. Sauhund
      Sauhund
      Got a low and very tight circumcision with frenulum removal. Now masturbation is not fun any more.
    2. Sauhund
      Sauhund
      Being locked continuously in a chastity device since May, 3rd 2019
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 27, 1967 (Age: 57)
    Veterinarian
    Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His
    I was addicted to masturbation since I was younger than 12 yrs. - now I am over 50. I used to masturbate up to six times per day. Each time I felt guilty and exhausted afterwards. I wasted so much time with that.
    When I began my studies in vet. medicine I lost so much time with my bad habits that I didn't almost have enough time to learn for my exams. I always asked a friend of mine to lock me in a full metal chastity belt at least for six weeks before an exam. That worked perfectly, but after each exam my behavior became worse.
    So I had to undergo a voluntarily therapy with chemical castration. I got a shot of Cyproterone every ten days for over two years. Of course this broke my bad habits as even at the beginning of the therapy when I had the wish to masturbate it simply was impossible. After the two years I was "clean". To avoid a recidivism I am now permanently locked in a chastity device since May, 3rd 2019. Only a friend of mine has the key - but in case I would ask him to get it he will let me wait two weeks.
    Nowadays it is very rare that I have sexual thoughts and that I want to masturbate.
    I really suffered over a period half of a life and I am so glad that I was able to stop that. Masturbation can ruin your whole life! Stop it immediately!
    Update:
    I underwent an extreme circumcision (low and very tight) as well as a frenulum removal. Apart from that I am in a very heavy PA steel ring. Now masturbation without any gadgets like a vibrator is impossible. And even, the ring makes it so painful that I don't want to wank any more.

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    markus.rogen

Signature

[​IMG]