1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    You are very welcome miss...it's a pleasure to know you since you seem to be a feminist:)
    Mar 22, 2020
  2. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    Hey what's cooking... I mean whatsup... Not because.. you are women... :P
    Mar 22, 2020
  3. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    Narcissa you should request a song, because lady halph is a singer and loves Taylor Swift. :P
    I love bringing people together.
    Mar 22, 2020
  4. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Ohh my gooshhhh.....a swiftie???????really???that's why i felt a strong connection with her....can you pls sing you are in love and all too well for me????
    Mar 22, 2020
  5. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    Lady halph is cursing me inside now. Lol. I am pure evil... ;)
    Mar 22, 2020
  6. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    You want a fight??!!!!!!
    Mar 22, 2020
  7. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    You only fight with people you love! I don't blame you, I am very lovable. :D
    Mar 22, 2020
  8. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Confidence is too high:)
    Mar 22, 2020
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I’m none of feminist or singer haha. But maybe Lover? All too well i did listen but don’t get a lot. The song with slow melody @@
    Mar 22, 2020
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Yeah I currently love TS since Mrs. Americana. She’s beautiful in and out, but before that I don’t know.
    Mar 22, 2020
  11. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Yeah,Miss.Americana was great...
    And,if you don't get all too well,maybe you can sing...like say...shake it off??:D
    Mar 24, 2020
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Haha i just sing the simple song @@ i’m not native speaker though :D and my Uku skill is not that great :))
    Mar 24, 2020