1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    This is terrible to admit, but I was dreaming of my neighbours. I feel like they are bullying me by being so noisy and disrespectful. I feel powerless. I don't have a way to ESCAPE the situation. And then I hear them having sex and it feels like tease & denial, rather cuckold-esque. I've actually only hear them have sex twice, but it turned me on so much, and every time they're noisy it's very triggering
    Apr 7, 2020
  2. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    that would kinda gross me out, but then it depends on what kind of sounds they're doing, if they're trying to be triggering or not
    Apr 7, 2020
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Other's have said that it would gross them out, too, but it's a huge turn on for me. She's fairly attractive and gives off a lot of sexual energy. And it's her moaning that I hear.
    I don't think they're trying to be triggering or I'd hear it more often, and probably even louder.
    Apr 7, 2020
  4. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    oh no she's trying. shes the kind of woman you wish you were married to.
    but maybe she doesn't realize she's loud?
    Apr 7, 2020
  5. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Oh wow well done for stopping in time, that stuff turns me on aswell iam glad my neighbor's dont moan like urs. Ur a warrior bro :) take care
    Apr 7, 2020
  6. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    @AntiqueRevolverGuy - Damn, you're right - my kind of woman. I think she's unfaithful which is why they fight so much. They are both extremely loud all the time (music, talking) and louder than that when fighting. Yet why have I only heard them have sex twice in 2+ months?
    Apr 7, 2020
  7. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    My dream last night was really unhealthy. My addict mind imagine ways to "let it slip" how tortured I felt in hopes that she might tease me directly or have even louder sex. Maybe they both want to get back at me because I have filed noise complaints (and yet they continue to stomp up there). Obviously not the way for me to get healthy.
    Apr 7, 2020