1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ProtagonistOfMyLife

1. ProtagonistOfMyLife
    ProtagonistOfMyLife
    It's baffling me why I did it. I didn't even have the intention to MO but still looked at it. Well, there go my days. Starting from 0.
    Apr 18, 2020
  2. ProtagonistOfMyLife
    ProtagonistOfMyLife
    Haven't MOd the last ~ 3 weeks but I wonder I still feel compelled to look at P.
    Apr 18, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbHbTBP_u7U. No bro, you let yourself down, not us. We are talking about your future right now bud. Do you want to fuck everything up just for 5 seconds of a mere pleasure? Of course not! So now, learn from this mistake, use it as a reminder, and get rid of this addiction once and for all. I believe in you.
    Apr 18, 2020
  4. RaXaZ
    RaXaZ
    Man you horny scum, are you insane? I dare you to let this be the reward for the hard work. If you want to jerk off do it with a girl/girlfriend. Allthough this is right now very troublesome. I believe in you.
    Apr 18, 2020
  5. ProtagonistOfMyLife
    ProtagonistOfMyLife
    You listen to NF? I really like his music too.
    Apr 18, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Re:Born Yes! Glad to see another dude who love him. NF is criminally underrated in my opinion.
    Apr 18, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No MO for three weeks is good however it’s time to leave P behind and your attempts are good and shows you’ll get somewhere in your recovery :) keep standing up again!
    Apr 18, 2020
  8. ProtagonistOfMyLife
    ProtagonistOfMyLife
    Thanks CC :)
    Apr 18, 2020
  9. RaXaZ
    RaXaZ
    All NF lovers here? He is my favourtie rapper since this year, rapping nearly every song with him. Amazing guy!
    Apr 19, 2020