1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Chicken Lova98

1. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    True, our time will come, dont worry mate ;)
    Apr 28, 2020
  2. Chicken Lova98
    Chicken Lova98
    I understand man i had chances in the past but i want a girl whos pure if im honest not someone whos been with 20 guys LOL ya know? and not just that bro like i loved a girl that lived in a different state but i havent had a real thing it just hurts sometimes but i know deep down im not quite ready
    Apr 28, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    relationship is good for emotional support and many others support from partner in every situation still not just relationship is the criteria to feel happy... there are so many people around us who are so busy and dedicated in their work that they dont have time for relationship... & its good you are not taking any steps when you know you are not ready...dont compare yourself with others life is never fair
    Apr 28, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    How old are you bro? I don't know your age, but it's not important. Stop comparing yourselves to others, and stop thinking that they have a better life than you, because it's false. Most people are living an average and boring life you know. Don't be like them. Work on yourself and on your goals, and do everything you can to become extraordinary. Girls will come one day, and if they don't, walk towards them.
    Apr 29, 2020
  5. Chicken Lova98
    Chicken Lova98
    hey man im 21 but like i was stupid like this one girl i was waiting i liked her since i was 16 and stupid enough to think something online would work so waited till i was 19 lol but yea im trying not to compare i dont even want to get married this early because im not ready plus i want something that works i also have high standards im not just gonna take anybody i just know emotionally im not ready /
    Apr 29, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    In my opinion, getting married at 21 is fucking stupid. Getting married in itself is stupid in fact, considering how high the divorce rate. But after all, people do whatever they want with their life. Take your time man. You are way too young to get married now. Just enjoy life and invest in experiences until you are mature enough to consider this.
    Apr 29, 2020
  7. Chicken Lova98
    Chicken Lova98
    I will bro im going to take my time with it <3
    Apr 29, 2020
  8. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    You're only 21 calm down. I'm 18 and I missed alot of opportunities with girls and I even ignored some. We all do mistakes. That's the only way to learn :)
    Apr 30, 2020
  9. Chicken Lova98
    Chicken Lova98
    Thanks so much brother for the encouragement you are the bomb <3
    Apr 30, 2020