1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by WernerHeisenberg1993

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Heeey what happened m, talk to us!!
    May 3, 2020
  2. WernerHeisenberg1993
    WernerHeisenberg1993
    I was an online voyeur, an exihibitionist. I thought it was fine, but now I know it was wrong and illegal. I want to go to police
    May 3, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You mean you jerked outside right? And filmed it? Man if you ask me we all have our naughty sides and we all did things we're not proud of. I wouldn't go man and just close the chapter.
    May 3, 2020
  4. WernerHeisenberg1993
    WernerHeisenberg1993
    Nono exihibitionist with online women. I sent them dick pics. Then I was in sexchats, where there were also pedos (don't know if it was the police)
    May 3, 2020
  5. WernerHeisenberg1993
    WernerHeisenberg1993
    I was a voyeur of wifes, aunts, gfs photos...now I know it's illegal. I want to kill myself for this
    May 3, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Man it is amazing that you're so open about this that already helps so much and does speak to your character!!! I am gay and I had numerous of sexchats and jerk off sessions and stuff. I think you're just feeling very bad about it but everyone does it and you put no one into harms way.
    Are you feeling able to calm down?
    May 3, 2020