Comments on Profile Post by TheOneRingBoromir

1. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Probably not expected to like or comment everything. But I still want to be there for everyone here. I want to show you how much your worth, how much much you matter to everyone else here or even to your family or friends. I want to know you are good and doing fine. If not, take the time and be okay with that too. The hard part is hard, but it doesn't help to look down on yourself for it. That pertains to me as well.
    May 5, 2020
  2. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I'm not exactly feeling sorry for myself. But I am chugging along, trying to get one step in front of the other. I find it hard to do lately. It's been tough I admit. But still, I need to have time for y'all. I can't abandon this great community. Being here, writing in my book, playing bass, playing video games, and talking to my friends I live for. Also my family. But yeah of course that is true!
    May 5, 2020
  3. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    We need to be good to ourselves, if we don't have us, we're not here. And not being here would suck. So take care of you, and I will take care of me. Then let's in the end take care of each other. By doing that, we do actually win. Because people need people. And I need you guys. It's that simple! You matter to me.
    May 5, 2020
  4. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    May write more later. But for now I am going to write a journal.
    May 5, 2020
  5. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    You are really a good person. I am proud of you my Sean Bean. :)
    May 5, 2020
  6. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Thanks man, that was a really nice thing to say. I really appreciate it :)
    May 5, 2020
  7. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I will post more quotes for other people to see, so if you've been left out. Don't worry. It's coming :)
    May 5, 2020
  8. |DEKU|
    |DEKU|
    You don't need to be physically here bro, because you are in our minds. We think about you. :)
    May 5, 2020
  9. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Thanks man, means a lot :-)
    May 6, 2020