1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kay Kazama

1. Kay Kazama
    Kay Kazama
    How do you do it?
    What benefits have you gotten from it?
    What advice would you give to someone who wants to get started?
    May 6, 2020
  2. Kane Savage
    Kane Savage
    I practice it along side deep breathing, it is doing wonders for my sleep, my memory is gotten better, and so has my mood, I am able to recall faster than before.
    May 6, 2020
  3. Kane Savage
    Kane Savage
    I lay on my back, no pillow, and I do 30 deep full breaths in and out, after that I exhale out for as long as I can then I inhale for 15 seconds then repeat the process from 30 inhales again, 3 sets of this.
    May 6, 2020
  4. Kane Savage
    Kane Savage
    I clear my mind, by watching thoughts that come to me, let them float by, not attaching myself to each random idea.
    May 6, 2020
  5. Kane Savage
    Kane Savage
    I wrap this moment up by keeping my mind clear and relaxed, this goes on for 30 min each day, I am going to start going longer though for 2 hours each day, this is still considered a short session.
    May 6, 2020
  6. Kane Savage
    Kane Savage
    and paired with NoFap, meditation and deep breathing only gets better and more amazing.

What an intense experience.
    May 6, 2020
  7. Kay Kazama
    Kay Kazama
    From what I know:
    Deep breathes help you relax and clear your mind.
    Which is followed by clearing your mind and not attaching yourself to any thoughts that pops up into your mind. This ensures that you're not giving any energy to your thoughts.
    I love your clear answers and hope that more people see this as it will help them to change their lives.
    Thank you.
    May 6, 2020
    {Ananta}, Nines, | Nico | and 5 others like this.
  8. Kane Savage
    Kane Savage
    you're very welcome :)
    May 7, 2020