Comments on Profile Post by TheOneRingBoromir

1. Healer.
    Healer.
    journey of thousand of miles begins with single step now you have already completed allf... so rest half is needed... yeah life is a long journey and on long journey brittle things got broken easily and we called that brittle item as heart in this long journey of life... still rest of the journey to be completed with this broken heart
    May 7, 2020
  2. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Yes, you are right. Need to rebuild what was broken. It has taken time, and will still. But I am ready to do the work!
    May 7, 2020
  3. What I Do That Defines Me
    What I Do That Defines Me
    Excellent job, noticing any benefits yet?
    May 7, 2020
  4. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I have been struggling with anxiety due to Covid-19. So that has been overriding the urges and or any potential benefits. But I have been feeling more robust in my mind and that I can do this. And been starting to feel more alive, and the urges are coming out of hiding.
    May 7, 2020
  5. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Makes it a little harder, but I see it as a good sign. Means I am opening up again and maybe I'll eventually crawl out of depression or anxiety to be able to cope better. Its hard to see any real benefits because of my struggles lately, but I do feel better generally even though mornings are still hard.
    May 7, 2020
  6. AlphaGod
    AlphaGod
    @TheOneRingBoromir Can relate it makes me stressed but think about the advantage- You'll end up stronger because when it ends you gonna appreciate much more and it'll feel easier.
    May 7, 2020
  7. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Yes I keep telling myself that when this is over I will stand taller and stronger for it. I may not believe it yet, but I can't stop telling myself that :-)
    May 8, 2020