1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by josbo21

1. Sirwankalot1
    Sirwankalot1
    Keep active and Keep moving! One step at a time. U will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    May 7, 2020
  2. josbo21
    josbo21
    May 7, 2020
  3. amaranth
    amaranth
    Make sure you also get adequate rest...
    May 7, 2020
  4. Sjors
    Sjors
    Maybe do some “soul searching”? Fimd out what drags you down? Trust it to the paper
    May 7, 2020
  5. josbo21
    josbo21
    Yes, @amaranth, thats been a problem during the quarantine. My regular habits got destroyed and I cannot sleep well lately.
    May 7, 2020
  6. josbo21
    josbo21
    @Sjors I started to do some meditation, but still, I feel down in these weeks.
    May 7, 2020
  7. amaranth
    amaranth
    Quite understandable... See if you can get a plan together that could kind of give good opportunities for resting and balancing it with some physical activity, however minor.
    May 7, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey bro, stay strong. You've been given this life because God think you are strong enough to live it, so don't disappoint him and hold on! One day, everything will be back to normal. Work for it, and don't give up. Let's go bro!
    May 7, 2020
  9. josbo21
    josbo21
    Guys, you are awesome, this community is awesome indeed. Many thanks for your support :)
    May 7, 2020