1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Wilde°

1. Beamer
    Beamer
    I'm sorry to read this my friend, but learn from this setback. Change what you need to to avoid this from happening again, but we all believe in you ! You can do this, just keep progressing, we're with you !
    May 11, 2020
  2. Nines
    Nines
    That's the right way, keep your perspective and focus on what's positive. For sure, your next streak will be longer.
    May 11, 2020
  3. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I'm sorry this happened. But it doesn't look like it's making you discouraged, but quite the opposite. Which is very good. Will give you a fire to fight it with. Go forth, I believe in you :-)
    May 12, 2020
  4. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    Appreciate the support guy, the reason I did it is complicated you can read the last thread I have posted, the reason sucks and it made me do the bad thing it is mentioned there.
    May 13, 2020
  5. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Can you post a link? I don't visit the forums except the profiles because of triggers.
    May 13, 2020
  6. Wilde°
  7. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    The comment made by @matt2k12 helped me alot because I researched about what he said on YouTube
    May 13, 2020
  8. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Oh right. Didn't think of that. Thanks though :-). Ill read through it!
    May 13, 2020
  9. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I have read and replied. Not sure if it was any help though!
    May 13, 2020