1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by | Nico |

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Not only of the reboot, it's a part of the life. Life is like a rollercoaster my friend, no ups without downs, probably you'll experiencing some strong flatline or some withdrawal symptoms, it is the part of the game to have days in which you do not feel like it. They're the most important days my friend. The days in which you will decide how strong is your will ;)
    May 13, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    People always feel this kind of stuff. :) Everything is OK and it is not because that you reached *looks on NICO streak* OMG 86 DAYS!
    May 13, 2020
  3. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Makes sense, thank you.
    May 13, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Consider rest and food .
    May 13, 2020
  5. QBX27
    QBX27
    Maybe have a quick research by yourself about Bor or Boron.
    It's my second day of that supplement in ionic solution form (no tablets). Study say it boost active Testosterone up to 30% and reduces estrogen by 38 % or somewhat if you take about 5-10 mg a day.
    May 13, 2020
  6. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Interesting, ill check it out.
    May 13, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry that you’re feeling this way. I hope it passes soon.
    May 13, 2020
  8. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Thanks CC, i feel a bit better now, listening to music does help a lot :)
    May 13, 2020
  9. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    It happens and sometimes nofappers think they lost benefits or something that is not true it is part of life. We are all human after all. It passes.
    May 13, 2020
  10. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    Almost 90Days! let the worries go away.
    May 13, 2020
  11. itz_gioc
    itz_gioc
    Nico you are almost @ 90 days. This is all part of the reboot, you're feeling weak and feel like you're about to relapse, right? But in reality, you're way stronger. It's time to push through that weakness while you still have it. Push through those barriers. You're close to your breakthrough man! Don't stop.
    May 13, 2020
  12. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    @AlphaGod thank you :)

@itz_gioc i dont feel tempted to relapse but i just feel really weak and drained. But its ok, ill push through it. Thank you for your motivating messages. God bless you my friend.
    May 13, 2020
  13. Sirwankalot1
    Sirwankalot1
    Hi NICO. I feeel weak and drained too. Its because I have not been excersing much. Have u been active?? Sometimes too much rest can make us feel more tired.
    May 13, 2020
  14. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Hey bud :), yeah ive been working out daily for the past few weeks. Its probably my brain just messing with me.
    May 13, 2020
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're probably good lol. If "lately" means more than just a few days then it may be a problem you actually have to deal with. GOooooooOOOO Nico!
    May 13, 2020
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    well why dont you try your favorite hobby... shower 28/30... may be that could give you some peace...
    anyways all i can always save energy for the last part of race... since you have came so far so such feeling are obvious to rise...this feeling came in everything you put efforts thats why keeping yourself motivated is important
    May 13, 2020
  17. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Thanks Ju@n and ujjing :)
    May 13, 2020
  18. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Yes, it certainly can be. Sometimes a flatline phase is like that for me. Like an emotional deadening. Even food won't taste great. Also, on white-knuckle battle days, sleep can't hardly refresh me before the next day. More morning exercise often helps improve energy levels. Sunshine. Smile at strangers and be the change you need in the world :) :) :)
    May 14, 2020
  19. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    As others have said, part of the process. I usually feel that earlier after the relapse. But it's probably something different for other people. You're doing fine :-)
    May 14, 2020
  20. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Thank you for all your suggestions :) i really appreciate it. Just letting you know i feel a lot better now.
    May 14, 2020