1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Excommunicado

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I would have been disappointed if you hadn't come back my friend.
    You're back so I am proud of you ;)
    May 14, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I agree with what @fg4795 said man. You came back, so it means that you didn't give up, and that's why I respect you my friend. ;)
    May 14, 2020
  3. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Great to hear from you my friend :) dont worry about the relapse. You made it to 2 weeks that excellent.
    May 14, 2020
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    No need for self-loathing. Look how far you've come sweet pea! Everybody is proud of you. Try to listen to the majority not just the voice that puts you down all the time. You are worth so much more than that
    May 14, 2020
  5. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Like I say to people when they relapse: I won't get disappointed as long as you don't give up. Then there is no failure, only learning. But still sorry to see it happen. You can get back up :-)
    May 14, 2020
  6. Excommunicado
    Excommunicado
    Thank you guys for the support.
    May 14, 2020
  7. Beamer
    Beamer
    I'm sorry to read this dear friend, but you're already back up and marching on, that's the way winners act! We're all with you my friend, stay positive, and stay strong! Have a good pmo free weekend !
    May 15, 2020