Comments on Profile Post by TheOneRingBoromir

1. DrabToLight
    DrabToLight
    Have a great Sunday!
    May 16, 2020
  2. fg4795
    fg4795
    That's great my friend, you're conquering days ;), be strong :), and that's ok man, you should use the forum only we you want ;)
    May 17, 2020
  3. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Thanks you two :-)
    May 18, 2020
  4. DrabToLight
    DrabToLight
    Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down. Today is a wet rainy Monday. The COVID bug is still swarming about and so staying home and pretending that I am going to get some work done around the house.
    May 18, 2020
  5. DrabToLight
    DrabToLight
    Does shopping on Amazon for a new shower curtain and rubber shower mat count as doing work around the house?
    May 18, 2020
  6. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Yeah I would say that or at least preparations for it. Work well done for today, then jump to it when it comes. Or if there is anything else needing doing, do that. I have to vacuum clean and wash the floors after dinner. Not looking forward to it.
    May 18, 2020
  7. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Yeah Mondays are never my favorite day of the week. It seems to my that the start of week, like a reboot isn't always good for me. But today it was not to shabby after yet again waking up feeling despondent.
    May 18, 2020
  8. DrabToLight
    DrabToLight
    Hey @TheOneRingBoromir - Waking up feeling despondent is not good. Do me a favor? Just do it? Even if you feel it is silly? Go to the mirror and look at yourself. Then, say, "I am a person with self-worth and am respected".
    May 18, 2020
  9. DrabToLight
    DrabToLight
    Then, go mop the floor. <evil grin>
    May 18, 2020
  10. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Thanks man. Maybe I should try to do that in the morning. Did it now. I fortunately get out of bed at once even though I feel that way. Despondent might be an overreaction, but I still feel pretty glum when I wake up most mornings. Feel like the depression has let go yet.
    May 18, 2020
  11. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Yes. Then I am done with what I set out do after dinner. Now relaxation, some writing and coding. We'll see how much I have left of the day :-)
    May 18, 2020