1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Wilde°

1. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    Another thing was showing up bald on school for the first time. People actually liked it.
    May 18, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    when you do the same thing in different way that obviously make you different person.... just dont feel monk mode by hair feel it by thought too...
    May 18, 2020
  3. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    @ujjing I said it goes great along my monk mode journey never said it's only my hair.. I don't understand what are you trying to accomplish by that statement. It actually made me upset for some reason. I have sacrificed alot for that life style.
    May 18, 2020
  4. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    Doesn't mean that if I'm not bald I'm not in a monk mode just it made me feel better to have it I'm not gonna stay with it forever of course..
    May 18, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @AlphaGod actually i have seen here lot of post and stories where people encourages other to follow nofap journey in monk mode so i thought may be your post is somehow related to same word... so my statement was in that context...and it was just mere opinion
    May 18, 2020
  6. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    @ujjing Got you mate.. anyway I know that you don't have any bad attitude. No worries I wouldn't give it a higher priority than that monk mode itself of course :) I don't wanna be bald either it's just nice to have that feeling.
    May 18, 2020