1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Hey Coffee! Honestly this year has been chaotic for many reasons other then the obvious but it’s noting I can’t handle. And thank you so much, taking it one day at a time :).
    May 19, 2020
  2. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    How’s this year eating you?
    May 19, 2020
  3. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    treating* lol
    May 19, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Aaa. Whats chaotic about it? You’re welcome.
    Well, I wanna say same for me. Lol. It’s eating me
    May 19, 2020
  5. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    well right now I somehow managed to injure both of my toes and i need an ingrown toenail surgery. It's been such a mess trying to get the surgery b/c of Covid19 but i'm patienty waiting. Even the hospital turned me down :/. Also a lot of family drama which sucks but it be like that sometimes.
    May 19, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Damn. That’s rough.. waiting with one of those would hurt. I used to have those. I hope it can happen soon and that the surgery works for you, it did for me.
    Wish you the best :)
    May 19, 2020
  7. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    thank you so much! oh and i also forgot to mention that i am dealing with heartbreak from a girl I wasnt even in a relationship with.. o.0 time heals most wounds though! someting i'm trying to remember
    May 19, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to hear it. I hope that happens sooner than later for you!
    May 19, 2020
  9. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    appreciate that!
    May 19, 2020