Comments on Profile Post by Fenris❤️

1. Nahvije
    Nahvije
    Thanks for asking.
    I'm a little tired, perhaps, but I've been feeling peaceful for the past few days.
    Then again, I relapsed today.
    I don't even have any motivation to do anything. I come here, read my old entries and think about how miserable I am. I cannot even support others.
    I'm not sure how I'm doing. I don't think I will ever recover.
    This sounds pathetic, but whatever...
    I just hope you're doing alright.
    May 19, 2020
  2. Fenris❤️
    Fenris❤️
    Don't say that bro, you're not pathetic. I'm sorry you've relapsed man. You will recover man, but you can't give up. I'm praying for you :)
    May 19, 2020
  3. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Everyone who succeeded thought the same as you about theirselves. You know that feeling and memory of it will save you. And the beautiful avatar you have!
    May 19, 2020
  4. Fenris❤️
    Fenris❤️
    Hey mate, I sent you a PM :)
    May 19, 2020
  5. Nahvije
    Nahvije
    @|Fenris| You probably can't imagine how much the support you give means to me. Thanks. @Ὀρφεύς Eh, unfortunately, that feeling has nothing do to with M at this point. I just feel like I lose control over nothing, I sometimes even think I'm asexual. Thanks, that avatar has a great meaning, actually. :')
    May 19, 2020
  6. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Well, if you will feel better, I think I am asexual too and I have real reasons to think about this. My case is complicated and I perhaps could just say that some "normal" thoughts came in my head while being in nofap.
    May 19, 2020
  7. Nahvije