1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Just treat you like a normal friend. I also have more friends than before, that I don’t feel alone in class anymore, i can talk to almost everyone.
    May 21, 2020
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    You just have to go with the fact, move in, keep head straight your way, do what you can. Someday the real thing will come. Don’t settle for less, or for who doesn’t love you enough.
    May 21, 2020
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Just be patient. Just focus on whatever you have to do. Just be patient. Cause someday, just someday, good things will come if you wait enough.
    May 21, 2020
  4. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    oh fuck yea
    May 21, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    people used to say karma pays if some one say to me nowadays i would slap them... i did nothing bad i care genuinely still at the last of day its people who betrayed me killed my heart still i'm the murderer because i choose those person in life when i had option to walk away and avoid such peoples
    May 21, 2020
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @ujjing Yeah, there's still remains pp like that. Now they can't hurt me anymore, cause i cannot be hurt, if i don't allow them :)
    May 21, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Halpherisdusfrey i know not everyone is same but the people i met all are almost same... i dont generalize 7 billions but yeah the few bucks of people i have met just few of them are worthy and rest are like we are with you always... yeah with me always but in my dreams because reality is you care for someone & they will take your feelings for granted
    May 21, 2020
  8. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    As cliche as this sounds, time heals most wounds! I'm slowly learning that. And to also accept any emotions I'm feeling during a "heartbreak".
    May 22, 2020