1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MLetho

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What happened? Don't give up buddy!
    May 22, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I can't do anything you mentioned, but I don't call myself lame for the simple reason that I know I will be able to do that if I keep on working. Don't put yourself down man.
    May 22, 2020
  3. mateg911
    mateg911
    Never underestimate yourself man! We were born for greatness and no one can, I repeat no one can stop you from being awesome! I know you got this inside you just believe in yourself!
    May 22, 2020
  4. MLetho
    MLetho
    I realised once again that i am 22 average looking virgin. i have problem with dealing with it. I cant stand that i am loner and loser.
    May 22, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cmon man, you aren't loser! You have gone so far dude. You are a really strong person, just please have patience.
    May 22, 2020
  6. MLetho
    MLetho
    And the worst thing is that i can show myself and others my real greatness. Today also i feel quite strong urges. Vision of myself next to some cute girl is so distant...
    May 22, 2020
  7. MLetho
    MLetho
    "My gut feelin' says it’s all fake
    I hate to say it, but fuck it, shit, I done lost faith"
    May 22, 2020
  8. MLetho
    MLetho
    Ὀρφεύς how i supposed to feel when i never had girlfriend, never kissed any girl...
    May 22, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Being handsome or not won't help you bro, and I know what I'm talking about. Same thing with being a virgin, like who the fuck cares except you? It's not that important and it won't change your life.
    May 22, 2020
  10. MLetho
    MLetho
    2 days to 90 days milestone and i feel like nothing really changed. i will achieve this but how long i can stay in it ? I need one success to believe in myself. Its really sad when you try change something and nothing changed.
    May 22, 2020
  11. MLetho
    MLetho
    Thanks DEKU, being handsome is really useful. i remember when i start going gym and i thought that i will be attractive. I started feeling even worse
    May 22, 2020
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah, but it's not everything. I would lie if I told you that it doesn't count, but it's not the only thing. If you are handsome and that your social skills suck, it won't lead you far. Again, I know what I'm talking about.
    May 22, 2020
  13. MLetho
    MLetho
    I am average looking and terrible in social skills
    Its hard
    May 22, 2020
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What is wrong to be average buddy? :) Practice buddy! Go to the park or somewhere else and talk to the ladies. Firstly not for finding your partner, but for yourself, to improve your self-esteem. Try every day to start conversation with 1 lady. Maybe then you will understand that you aren't terrible. :) Be prepared to get the negative feeling, why not, if you by doing nothing feeling bad?
    May 24, 2020
    ooo123, Deleted Account and MLetho like this.
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That is what I would do if I would really want to have a woman (but I don't :P). Good luck buddy, you deserve happiness!
    May 24, 2020
  16. MLetho
    MLetho
    it seems simple but i have a lot of fears in my mind and many things to improve in my appearance, posture, voice etc
    May 24, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Just do it. You always can improve those things. I have a devastating awful voice which is definitely worse than yours but I would try to risk. Women are not monsters, you can start a conversation with understanding and empathetic woman.
    May 24, 2020
  18. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Look. I feel your pain. You really want to get woman and you are frustrated because you don't have. What will happen worst if you will do this? You will be right there, maybe feel a little bit shame but it will pass. And what the best can happen to you? You can gain self-esteem, experience and get woman!
    May 24, 2020
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Actually. I am like you. I have really worse self-esteem and I can't understand why women could like me. Women see you differently than you see yourself. When I wanted to get a girlfriend 2 years ago I wrote to a lady. Everything ended that she wanted even to kiss me but I said that I don't love her. I still don't understand why she liked me.
    May 24, 2020
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry, but what I want to say that you may be really wrong thinking about yourself. You are really romantic soul who wants to give love, it is a huge advantage. You just need to find a woman who will fit you.
    May 24, 2020
  21. MLetho
    MLetho
    Feel free to write girl my Lithuanian mate
    I changing my attitude to relationships with girls. I am starting have more rational thinking about girls. I also think that looking for short relationships isn`t bad option.
    May 24, 2020
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What do you mean short relationships?
    May 24, 2020
  23. MLetho
    MLetho
    i mean not looking for future wife but looking for spending nice time together
    May 24, 2020
    Parv Jain, ooo123 and Ὀρφεύς like this.