1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's long to type about my situation now. I mean i officially was left behind. The ex crush he is so far ahead me, he's researching a science project and get an extra job (we're just socialized friends, no close, i'm just do the observe). I just discover that everyone is better than me than i thought.
    May 23, 2020
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i was left out cause i'm the one of two girls in a all male class, that she's a beautiful agile smart intelligent resourceful hard-working high achiever girl, everyone surround her and i just like a ghost, being lonely. She knows how i feel but she's also being angry cause that's just who she is and it's not her fault to make me feel like that.
    May 23, 2020
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And she's the core of the universe. Everybody loves her. I know that i mindset that she works hard and deserves it, but turn out mindset that is really hard. And the male, some of them are just artificial.
    May 23, 2020
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    They just blank out me when i was around in the crowd, when i want to talk, to communicate. That's the worst thing ever, cause i hated to be ignored all the time. I know that i'm not fit in.
    May 23, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry you're feeling left behind Halphie, but it's what you feel, it is not what you are :). Believe in yourself, the other girl could be who she wants, but you too ;)
    May 23, 2020
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know that everyone has their own timeline. I'm not that fast, smart, agile. I'm going my own speed, but i think they over expect me too much.
    May 23, 2020
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The artificial ones always small talk, complement the other girls and ignore me all the time. And now i just feel my academic performance isn't good enough. I'm lonely between them, between the crowd.
    May 23, 2020
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    You know i changed myself to be who i am today, but it isn't enough. I just wanna end the time in uni asap. I don't belong here, at least with the artificial people.
    May 23, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's an awful feeling, I know it very well unfortunately, but what I learned while I was eating alone in the middle of 200 other students chatting is that maybe they were not expecting too much from me or that I was doomed to not fit in, but that I BELIEVED those things and so I acted in consequence.
    May 23, 2020
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're fast and wonderful, you have to believe it so that also others will see it :)
    May 23, 2020
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The only thing i can do is just keep going in my lane, don't give any shit. I'm doubt about my ability.
    May 23, 2020
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So all i can do now is just keep moving. I can't stop now. "I don't come this far to only come this far". The blameworthy thing is give up. I have to be more authentic, cause that's who i am. I can't fit in that's true. And i'm not gonna change myself again cause i did it already.
    May 23, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You don't have to, you are wonderful as you are ;)
    May 23, 2020
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sometimes my mind is really dark. Hope that i can lighten up somelight.
    May 23, 2020
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 life is getting harder and harder...that's true.
    May 23, 2020
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's why we become tougher and tougher my friend :), because we're better thant it ;)
    May 23, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are more than that Halph. I know my worth and I don't compare myself to others. That's why I don't give a shit and keep on moving forward no matter what.
    May 23, 2020
  18. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What is your goal right now? To become an artificial person like everyone else? To become a fucking sheep? You should be proud for not being able to fit in you know, cause it shows that you are in fact special and this has a lot of value in a society where everyone looks the same.
    May 23, 2020
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Know and understand your value and you become untouchable. So please, don't put yourself down by comparing yourself to others, because you are incomparable. You are unique, you are YOU, and this is more than enough. Stay strong.
    May 23, 2020
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @|DEKU| Thank you. I just feel left behind and now i'm working to retrieve whatever i can do. The artificial people are actually better than me, they become a force together. So that's why i'm feeling like this @@
    May 23, 2020
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    They aren't better than you. It's dangerous to think like that because it lowers your self-esteem. You find them superior, thus you think you are inferior to them. Why's that? What makes you think that they are better than you?
    May 23, 2020
  22. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    In uni pp are treated based on their academic performance, or relationship. That's the fact lol. It's hard to admit that but it's true @@
    May 23, 2020
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So you let stupid numbers on a sheet of paper defining your worth?
    May 23, 2020
  24. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Yeah right.. I wavered. I'll go back on my track and keep going no matter what happens. I know that i stepped in this major not knowing well about what it is. (I'll work for my family company, that's why i'm here so later on i can help my dad's business about automation).
    May 23, 2020
  25. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know that maybe i can't be that good like them no matter how hard i tried or how good my condition is. But i've gone too far to draw back.
    May 23, 2020
  26. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm really sorry to read you're feeling so bad. They may not notice, but we know you're a beatiful person, so they are the ones who miss everything that's good in you. People's value is not on their grades or friends, but on how they treat others. You're amazing Miss Halph, don't forget that :)
    May 23, 2020
  27. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    May 23, 2020
  28. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think the same. Not saying that I'm dominating in terms of nofap but I'd like to insert a few things here and there.
    May 23, 2020
  29. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    bike *sad puppy eyes* but i havent started yet, that’ll be started next month.
    Jun 7, 2020
  30. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We can't always wait around for others..You gotta pick up the pace, miss candy.
    Jun 7, 2020