1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Secondchanceatlife
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2017
Manage Groups:
Contractor

Share This Page

Secondchanceatlife

Fapstronaut, Male, from Canada

12 months P free. 9 months MO and P substitute free. Would be more pumped if my mom hadnt passed and dealing with financial ruin. Jan 3, 2017

Secondchanceatlife was last seen:
Mar 24, 2017
    1. Secondchanceatlife
      Secondchanceatlife
      12 months P free. 9 months MO and P substitute free. Would be more pumped if my mom hadnt passed and dealing with financial ruin.
      1. Brain-Police likes this.
    2. a3a
      a3a
      Have a great day today!
      1. HappyInTheRain likes this.
    3. Secondchanceatlife
      Secondchanceatlife
      Tommorow is 6 months to the day completely PMO, P, MO, and M free. Not gonna lie, it feels damn good. If I can do it, so can you all :)
      1. NewLife101
        NewLife101
        Thanks for the inspiration.
        Sep 17, 2016
      2. SMK
        SMK
        Its Party time :)
        Sep 17, 2016
    4. Secondchanceatlife
      Secondchanceatlife
      136 days today, feeling strong, feeling loved.
      1. TheRevenant
        TheRevenant
        Freaking awesome man, it's unbelievable for me to reach day 136th and I hope it becomes believable some day. I'm on day 11 trying hard!
        Aug 19, 2016
    5. Secondchanceatlife
      Secondchanceatlife
      There is no greater feeling, than the love of a good woman.
  • About

Contractor
    I've seen the fire that I started, and the destruction that ensued. The truth will quench the flames, but it will not undue what has been done.

I designed my own destruction out of a patchwork of addictions and lies and destruction. Self sabotage was on the menu every day.

So I fought the fire. I raged against those tentacled chains and broke free. I quenched the flames, I fought the fear, I endured the burns. But what now.

I look about the blackened landscape and see what my hand has caused. The poison, the fear that it bred. Its enough to make one want to cut off ones hand.

So now I look down two paths. I can fuel more fires with the shame, or I can rebuild the inner workings of this broken clock. New gears new springs new cogs. It will hurt to put these oddly shaped things inside a human body, but after you do, you will find that it didn't hurt at all. And now there's a second chance at life.