1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. MLetho
    MLetho
    Thanks Lithuanian mate. i have problem with another goal to set. 180 days no PMO will give more benefits ?
    May 26, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't know Polack mate. But if I were you I would go further. You know, relapsing is only 5 seconds pleasure, it is really stupid and nothing incredible. Every time you will want more and more. I consider that relapse is an indicator of a bad life.
    May 26, 2020
    Deleted Account, ooo123 and MLetho like this.
  3. MLetho
    MLetho
    yes masturbation is very pleasure until the moment of orgasm, after that i felt empty and fake. I sat alone in the room instead of lying in the bed with some girl...
    May 26, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Buddy, you need love. What I can offer to you is just try to love yourself. I try it too. It is hard as hell you know but you are worth it. Smile to yourself first. I started fapping 13 y.o. because I didn't can love myself but I incredibly needed this love.
    May 26, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I have no doubt that you will be really great boyfriend and husband but first, you need to appreciate yourself.
    May 26, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Every time when you are fapping you are imagining that you give love to an imaginable woman. But it is fake. If you want to move forward don't relapse.
    May 26, 2020
  7. MLetho
    MLetho
    Faping this way is pure evil but i have read about other way, some kind of mindfulness and this really intrested me
    May 26, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes, mindfulness is a good way. I encourage you to read about it more buddy.
    May 26, 2020
  9. MLetho
    MLetho
    Of course that i need love, love of myself. I am losing faith in love to women, too many fuckups. Loving yourself is most important thing in life. People dont understand it
    May 26, 2020
  10. MLetho
    MLetho
    I am practicing meditation and i will try be more mindfull. NOFAP is only part of my activity on way to greatness. Other thing is that i less care about studying on university
    May 26, 2020