1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aman1712

1. ons.obb_swaha
    ons.obb_swaha
    us engineers, know the struggle. A racy breed of finicky, horny and agitated about life. Which college bro? IIT?
    Jul 8, 2016
  2. Aman1712
    Aman1712
    Haha.. Yup.. But how did you guess so easily? Btw Its been 6 days since I've M..:3
    Jul 18, 2016
  3. ons.obb_swaha
    ons.obb_swaha
    Keep it up man! I'm on D4. And cmon - don't be so humble. How's the life there?
    Jul 19, 2016
  4. Aman1712
    Aman1712
    Life's not that awesome really.. I mean i love the courses we get to do, professors and facilities are great, but every student is kinda busy in something or the other.. It gets lonely.. Being in a pathetic city kanpur doesn't help either.. There's no special place to go outside except 2 malls..:( AND no girls.. In my batch there are 50 girls and 810 boys..
    Jul 20, 2016
  5. ons.obb_swaha
    ons.obb_swaha
    Hey, that's one thing our colleges need to focus on more huh - unwinding from the mechanical ways of ruthless competition and persistent education. Like fitness, the rest days in recovery are as if not more important than the workout days. It's strange bro - when we're so totally absorbed in our passions, the mundane life seems to carry a certain charm.
    Jul 21, 2016
  6. ons.obb_swaha
    ons.obb_swaha
    As opposed to when lost in PMO, it just consumes you inside to out. I can relate with you on almost all frontiers, including the miniscule gender ratio - our breed studies/builds cold hard machines and in return, we use them to comfort ourselves - PMO thrives in loneliness doesn't it.
    Jul 21, 2016