Comments on Profile Post by TheOneRingBoromir

1. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I've now read twice this week, two days in a row. Promising.

Goal number two: To be able to sit down to write and want to do it as much as playing video games and watching my shows. Nothing wrong with these two, but I really enjoy writing and want to do it more. Same with reading.
    May 28, 2020
  2. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Which you think the book will be first? :)
    May 28, 2020
  3. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Goal number three: Start to advance the site I am coding for my parents. Make it better, smoother and more streamlined. Keep publishing! At the same I want to be able to just sit down and code not just because I have to, but because I want to. My video games and shows overshadows these things way too much.
    May 28, 2020
  4. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Goal four: Make a plan for myself to not waste so much time during the weeks. To plot in what I want to do, relaxation, social, excersise etc. To have a really rigid plan, make some good healthy routines and then ease when its become automatic.
    May 28, 2020
  5. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Goal five: To ease down on the handwashing, cut out the necessary washing and checking. To be less afraid, not rely to much on it. Not react to everything. To become more calm with myself. This is a lofty goal, but I want to do it. Just need to take some time.
    May 28, 2020
  6. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    There is no first goal I need to reach. These are just the ones I want to focus on. There will be a journal about it soon where I lay down my plan more thoroughly. I need to be up to the task to handle things more, be in control of my life and not be so afraid of doing things :-). Lets do it!
    May 28, 2020
  7. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I have already started to read a book. It's a re-read of "The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle" by Stuart Turton. I really loved that one on my first read through and always wanted to read it again. So why not read something I know I will like to spark my love for reading again :-)
    May 28, 2020