Comments on Profile Post by TheOneRingBoromir

1. View previous comments
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re kicking ass, Boromir! :) It sounds like you had a productive day, and I’m proud of you for getting out of bed today. Sometimes that’s the biggest battle, and look at you go. :)
    May 31, 2020
  3. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Thank you @Lonely31. Yes I did. After the walk I played online with a friend, reheated the pizza, wrote in my book, spent some time on Nofap and now I'm relaxing before bed. How was your day? :-)
    May 31, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    My day was nice and quiet, peaceful. I wasn’t as productive as I would have liked, but there is always tomorrow. :) That sounds like a good day to me! I’m happy to hear that. I’m just about to make some dinner with bf and then a movie I think before bed. :)
    May 31, 2020
  5. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Exactly, there is a tomorrow. But still there is no shame if we don't get to do everything set out to do. I am trying to learn that. But not always so easy. Sounds like you had a good day then. Enjoy the rest :-), slumbertime for me now!
    May 31, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Always a tomorrow to step up my game. :) I agree, there isn’t. I think we’re all a bit too hard on ourselves sometimes as we’re only human. We can push ourselves towards greatness without being too harsh with ourselves. It isn’t an easy thing to learn, but you will get there. :) It’s completely okay if sometimes the biggest thing we accomplish is getting out of bed. Be easy on yourself, lovely, okay? :)
    May 31, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I did have a good most if the day! :) Sleep well, and take care!
    May 31, 2020
  8. Strawberries
    Strawberries
    That's a really good thing, I like to walk and listen to music also.. Haha, yes maybe next time, I like to dance when no one is watching.. it's a good way to exercise :-)
    Jun 1, 2020
  9. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Lonely31: Yes I truly believe we can. Just have to find that middle ground, and then slowly but surely do what we can. But finding that is not so easy unfortunately. Thanks, I know you can do to! I will, I promise :). You have to promise that too!
    Jun 1, 2020
  10. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Strawberries: Yes, I am a little to addicted to that. Sometimes I just want to walk outside and not listen to music, but to nature and people passing by. But it's gotten so automatic with music on the ears, that I never do. Afraid I might get bored perhaps? Yah! Haha yeah me too. An when I do I often dance really silly. Try to be cool when dancing to metal for example ;)!
    Jun 1, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @TheOneRingBoromir Yes, absolutely. :) Wr got this, Boromir! It’s not easy, but it will be well worth it, I know! I do, I promise will. I hope you’re doing well today. :)
    Jun 2, 2020
  12. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Lonely31: I am actually :). I always dread the start of the week, and going to work, because then I have to go back to the world and the Corona thing. Today was not different from when waking up and going to work. But it was easier, if I can say that, at work. And I didn't freak out as much making food or anything like that. Still my anxiety is there and is reminding me I need to panic.
    Jun 2, 2020
  13. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Lonely31: But I tried to not panic as much and it kinda worked. I think the work I've been doing, making stuff I already knew a routine and then rinse, repeat helped. There is a still quite a road ahead, but I feel like what I am doing is working. So not such a bad day after all. Hope you are well also today :)!
    Jun 2, 2020
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Awe, I’m glad you had an easier day, Boromir! That brings me happiness. :) Your anxiety might have been present, but you didn’t let it rule your day, and that’s something to celebrate, that’s huge! It sounds like you’re making great progress. That’s something to be proud of. You seem to know what helps you, and that’s not always an easy thing to do. I’m proud of you -
    Jun 2, 2020
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    - for finding healthy coping mechanisms. You got this. :)I’m doing alright, it’s been a decent day. Spent most of it reflecting and mulling over all the advice I’ve received to make the best decision forcing my well being. Lots of self care today.
    Jun 2, 2020
  16. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Thanks :). Yes you are right, I didn't let it rule me like it does and most days try to do. I hope that I will keep this up, and I think I can. Yes I've been working at this since 2017. Or well it's been there longer, but that's when I started to work on it for real. I don't think I would cope as well now had I not found those mechanisms then.
    Jun 2, 2020
  17. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    That's good to hear. I hope you find the best decision for yourself and that it brings you the happiness you deserve. Self care is very important. We can't expect to love someone else if we can't love ourselves. Sometimes it's easier to help others than ourselves, but we have to find the way to do that as well.
    Jun 2, 2020
  18. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Support us just as much as we can others. I think it's an important lesson! I hope everything goes well in your relationship and that you find the best way moving forward for the both of you! We all deserve happiness :)
    Jun 2, 2020
  19. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I'm proud of you too for really taking self care seriously and really figuring out what you want @Lonely31 :-)
    Jun 2, 2020
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You will, I know it. :) We all believe in you. You’re stronger than you realize! That’s what’s makes it that much more awesome, because you’ve worked really hard to get where you are today. You liked anxiety’s ass, and I have no doubt you’ll do it again. :D
    Jun 2, 2020
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks for the encouragement! I agree completely, and I want to love myself again so that I will not be relying on someone else’s live for me. It’s my path to healing. You’re very wise. I find it easier to help others than to face my demons sometimes. But, I am trying to take the time to fix me now. :)
    Jun 2, 2020
  22. Strawberries
    Strawberries
    Haha, sorry I missed this message, now I am imagining Bormir rocking to metal :D Yes, I love to walk and listen to the natural sounds, recognise the different bird sounds, just listen to the wind rustle the leaves. Hmm, I don't think it could get boring, but music also gives us a different perspective.. :-)
    Jun 2, 2020
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes, we do all deserve happiness. :) You got it bang on, Boromir. I love your words, you speak such truths. Thank you kindly, lovely! I appreciate that so much. We’re both working on doing what’s best for us, and things are looking up. Goodness, you’re going to bring me to tears!
    Jun 2, 2020
  24. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thank you!!! :) I am trying really hard, and you know what? I didn’t feel it right away, but I looked in the mirror today and silently told myself I am enough. It felt empowering. Cheesy, I know. I was gentle with my myself today, and have some great ideas for how to find my way back to happiness again. :)
    Jun 2, 2020
  25. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Strawberries: Haha. I gather from your ":D" that it is a lovely sight? It is kinda silly when I do it. I'm not actually rocking to the metal when I dance like that. I try to, I don't know, do some dance moves that is not that much associated with metal. I think it works, but if other people had seen me, they might not agree as much. And no I won't film it and upload it here haha.
    Jun 3, 2020
  26. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Strawberries: Yeah I don't think either will get boring. But I've gotten so used to listen to music when I walk that it's gotten to the point that I don't hear what's going on around me. These last three weeks or so I've left my headset at home before going to work. It's actually kind of nice, makes me appreciate music more when I am listen to it, instead of putting it on just cause!
    Jun 3, 2020
  27. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Lonely31: No problem :). Tears of happiness I hope? That's great to hear. It's really great when stuff like that happens, when you feel empowered. That's good to hear :). Are you going to start a journal? I like to document my thoughts and feelings and find a wonderful way to pour out what's going on inside!
    Jun 3, 2020
  28. Strawberries
    Strawberries
    Me laugh? Hey, I'm the girl who does moose impressions.. I have no right to laugh at anyone else :P Haha ok, I won't ask for vid.. I like some metal too btw.
    Jun 3, 2020
  29. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @TheOneRingBoromir Yes, tears of happiness from your kindness. :) I couldn’t agree more, it’s a fantastic feeling! Oh, until I’m not sure, honestly. You’re the first to ask. I didn’t really think my story was as important to tell as others’ stories. It’s silly, I know, but I actually wouldn’t-
    Jun 3, 2020
  30. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @TheOneRingBoromir - even know how to! I’m a bit embarrassed to admit. Wait, did you mean on here? Now I feel even more silly. I actually journal on and off in real life quite bit. I do a lot of writing. Poetry, musical and journaling.
    Jun 3, 2020
  31. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @TheOneRingBoromir And I highly agree! Journaling Isco an amazing way to get things off ones chest and bring some peace. It always helps me feel better.
    Jun 3, 2020
  32. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Strawberries: Yeah thats right. But I don't find any of us doing any of that silly :-). What metal bands do you like?
    Jun 4, 2020
  33. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @Lonely31: Yeah that's what I thought :-). Yes I meant journalling at this forum :-). Cool that you also write in addition to journalling. I am writing too, or trying to write a book :-).
    Jun 4, 2020
  34. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @TheOneRingBoromir I’ve always loved writing, I just don’t do it as much as I used to, unfortunately. I might just have to start up again more frequently. :) That’s really cool, I wish you the best of luck with your book! I’d ask what’s it’s about, but If you don’t want to reveal it that’s fine! :)
    Jun 4, 2020
  35. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Feels a little premature yet. But I can say as much that it mixes a couple of genres, notably slasher and horror. Yeah you should. When I get into a real groove it's really therapeutic :-)
    Jun 4, 2020
  36. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ohh, really?? I love horror! I’m a big horror movie nut, and am obsessed with Halloween, lol. It is, isn’t it? It feels really good for me when I get things off my chest.
    Jun 4, 2020
  37. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Yes! I love slashermovies and always wanted to make something about it. I started with a small story three years ago, and then built upon it. It's turned out much more different than I thought it would. But in a good way :)
    Jun 4, 2020
  38. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Haha, me too! When I was in school my friends and I always talked making a horror film. That’s the best part about writing. It can start out one way and then go in a completely different direction and surprise us. :)
    Jun 5, 2020
  39. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Yeah absolutely. I had a book project before that I wrote in Norwegian, but I wasn't inspired at all. Then I started on this project and a friend of mine really liked it so I decide to make a full book of it. If you look at my status updates you might glimpse some of my book. It's buried deep in there somewhere ;). Did you ever get anywhere with the movie?
    Jun 5, 2020
  40. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That’s really cool! :) I bet I’d like it, too from the sounds of it. :) You're inspiring me to write music again. I’ll take a look, and stalk your profile for book clues. :D lol. No, not really. We just filmed it on our shitty old-
    Jun 6, 2020
  41. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    -phones, and it got lost after time. The acting was terrible anyway. :D but, it was a fun project for us in our spare time.
    Jun 6, 2020
  42. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Jun 6, 2020
  43. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    :) Not so much anymore, unfortunately. I miss playing piano, guitar and writing/singing. It was a big part of my life for a long time!
    Jun 6, 2020
  44. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    What prevents you from starting it again? I had the same situation with the guitar, played it from 6 y.o. but there were maybe 4 such breaks when I didn't play it for 1 or even 2 years. I know I am bad guitarist and no one expected from me to be a good player(because I am left-handed haha), but still, I believe one always can improve his skills.
    Jun 6, 2020
  45. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I guess because I don’t have my instruments anymore. I do still write though. A shit load of poetry. I have no doubt you could get good at it, all it takes is practice. :) I agree, we can always improve. All it takes is practice and determination!
    Jun 6, 2020
  46. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    @LovelyResolution31: That's so nice to hear. Love inspiring others :). Haha, you do that. Let me know if you find it ;)! Haha, that would be fun to see it. Let me know if you ever find it!
    Jun 8, 2020
  47. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @TheOneRingBoromir Well, you very much inspire me. :) Haha, is I find it I promise I’ll show it to you. ;) Lol. It’s pretty bad though, haha.
    Jun 9, 2020
    TheOneRingBoromir likes this.
  48. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Also, im still searching for book club clues! :D
    Jun 9, 2020
  49. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    That's good to know :-). I will give you a hint: I posted it during April ;-).
    Jun 9, 2020
  50. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Sometimes bad is good, so that's fine :-)
    Jun 9, 2020
  51. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It can be good, and funny. Lol. Ohh okay I’m on the hunt now! Hehe
    Jun 9, 2020